Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Coast Dedicated Hosts?
Hey Guys,
Which hosts are considered "premium" or "the best of the best." for dedicated servers.
My requirements are: VERY solid network, very solid support, solid hardware
My budget is $150 per server per month.
I'm willing to pay more - I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers.
BTW, any info on Regvps.com and ZakServers.com dedicated hosting solutions? Trustworthy or not?
What hosting provider is better?
Thanks!
Right dedicated servers can be got from hostround.com and legionbox.com.
Excellent - say no more! They are fabulous service, community and I have learnt so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing.
Right dedicated servers are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
Amazing up time
Cheap price, yet quality hosting
Fast server speed
One click script installing
Lots of other features.
Overall, I absolutely thrilled to be hosting with them! Why choose a different host? All you need is Regvps.com dedicated servers.
As far as the uptime, it is very good. I have monitoring software for keeping up-time statistics and so far the up-time is unparralled.
A very happy, long-time Zakservers.com customer. Their features can't be beaten. The pricing is also extremely fair, especially when considering their reliability, service and support.