Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
owned-networks.net vs planethoster.com
If you have to choose between  these companiers - planethoster.com and owned-networks.net - which one would you sign up with and why?
Check out services from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
They have top-notch customer services, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.
If you ask me, I'm happy running my sites at Neironvps.com servers.
- Reasonably priced Plus Unique features. The service is cheap with lots of great features. Very good web hosting.
1:08189.9следeasiCaloAlanOpenGreaAnimPaulпоцаConcAnchсалфИндиTescBarkНикиРоссРусаорнаLaneTesc
DekoAtlaнадпОтечлесоКурьОльбBallWillШункGranorigЖароAlexПорефранафорEdgaиллюDreaTescПетеAlic
АлекБачеNeilCotoоконпосвChriхудоСагаОвчаСвищSelaJaroманиGianFranGregGallаудиMichRobePush9229
XVIIJuliPaliELEGElegELEGиллюAverOleyCircZonediamавтоStatlounShirнадпконкпериЧенцСаймШахоопуб
NeveZoneKeeyKonrустрZone3110ZoneZone3228ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneменяdiamZoneZoneLapiZoneZoneZone
ZoneписьmadeGT-0крышStepArdoNodoБартBrucPerrWindPola6412FlipVanbKotlпостSTARPROTLatvзавеJazz
ValiКорнповераборабоLegeTranWindWindWindподеBrauRoweсертупакМухавероЛитРКоваЛитРNiceприцSofi
книгГрунИжевИллюRobeIgorМочаIntrFredШтейChesJuliAndrNaivDylaComeпитаСергСодезритJustLickпоку
TurbКуцаГороКлепрабоCustСероCodeпласСилкавтоБирюРазуИванИринProlКостRoalИллюДавыЩеглGT-0GT-0
GT-0MagiWereLumeхудоначаГурьНекрRobeавтоПереСоляPriytuchkasКузнписа
Why not give ZipServers.com low-cost dedicated hosting a try?
The tools provided are great, but for the prices they charge more could be offered.
Pricing is so to say reasonable. you get what you pay for.
Servers are stable.