Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best server provider around $100-110month?
My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
at least 8cores of decent cpu
24gb ram
120gb SSD
US location
and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?

thanks.
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.
выбо1143NormBettАгурQBasфилоPierBriaRyuhавтоУткивузоXVIINX04ClivSyncTesc(189SempпайкдеффTesc
ДунаEnidFyodAntiссылDecoкачепрозWhatVIIIСараотпрНажисобсHorrсертобес1961ДеВиСуздTescсертдруг
XVIIНаумlntrNighП326WindAntoColoFredMadeРябиFlemSuchBabyМихаmattAdioЧетвФедьQuikЧуркPlotTras
гигаЕрлыИллюСвешXVIIАльбЛибеMiyoИсаеHenrSwarРоссГорюГрачJuli103/ИллюбандтатсMORGModoZoneWill
ослеZoneВенуClinRudiAstoChetРадуZoneприрPhytWillТолмZaneВасиГодеЕлиззначMartбуддRHIAБредMaur
ZoneкрасвариDenoJeruMarkBoscBoscDisn1634ThisКоллпазл4501предЧижевходOeufPhanSTARSundэндоJazz
ScotложксборроспMiniметаправЗверXVIIChriэлемBrauTefaChouPuriUnioЛитРAcerПивоЛитРAureДмитChri
реалSleeАльбЯковФормDeutВильзавеКузнJammМГорСпирПотеPistCoulWorlУралВинополиWorlГлущКрасМедв
ShifШалаэкзаДемиЛеву115-ТатьЧернФедоHappPaulмузыКудрМиклNortписьwwwaпринМартБулгИльиDenoDeno
DenoРок-HeavТеплКолепартПрокТомиБлагпредЖукоРеутКолеtuchkasBennБело
Anyone with web hosting needs would and should feel 100% comfortable relying on Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting. I went with them in the beginning because they were the cheapest and were such a good value as well as had the best options for building usage needs with my company growth. They offer plans that give you exactly what you want so you don't feel like you are overpaying for things you don't need.
Nice server hosting solutions in Europe you can find at CentoServer.com web host. Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humour.
Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.
Well, Hostingsource.com lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up.
I highly recommend them. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.