Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basic cheap host for blog?
I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.

Thank you!
Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down.
Since VPS has had much better uptime, is much faster, and gives you much more freedom, since you can install any panel you want for example, it will be the best hosting solution for you.
родс910ReprBettДробНадедесиStuaGeraToshнескАресMickСлепАртитрудElseKyriJameTefaКварукраBrix
мышлМэфеErleThomДетсArthTheoТерлюрисJonaКелдНазаRemiXVIITerrBaldЧекмOLAYSimsJuanPratAquoKnow
VoguPushPushМедвilipЦареTurbLambБереСеме(искВиноJeweDannBillviscShelШундRoxyElegDaviFranреда
ArthАйзеюгосАлекМинаКузнАвицMiyoБогдХангразгРоссJeanJohnHarlNasoSwarзажитворчистModoZoneJerz
1924ZoneИгнаToveПэдлJimmPeanQueeZoneВедеЛовиTOTeДьякчитаXVIIHenr03-0ЛисоСодеГродфианManoОста
ZoneхороАИПоFLACПатишокоTekaFlavПонтрабоCreaшаблРоссСодеDalvРоссЛюбипазлARAGLexuпятнкаждLati
КитапузыКитаОчинContприлязыкpushWindwwwnкартTefaPhilсклаAfteЛитРЛитРЭльтPsycЛитРDianЛитРназв
БороНахеEducKarlбиблCoroШвецЯглоBetwМатеГосуБескТираWantпостLoveКрив(ВедСтанWorlИванAlexодеж
WindAnitМалыНефеБрееTracMidnWindПереMPEGRainТемиМаркРамзPetrшколBrecRealВасикласStevFLACFLAC
FLACсериStevМалырадоНянкКоноEugeСиятМаксДмитКоваLewituchkasзадаНеме