Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reliable VPS Hosting Recommendation
Dear Sir,
Kindly recommend a reliable VPS hosting with at least 5 years in the market and also fulfill the following. Thanks
CPanel Resources
1.) Min 150-second PHP Execution Time but allowed to increase to 200 seconds if needed.
2.) Min 256M PHP Memory but allowed to increase to 384M or even 512M if needed on occassions.
3.) Min 25 Processes.
4.) No limit on number of tables & database.
5.) No limit on table and database size.
6.) Min 250K inodes allowed but desirable to be no limit.
7.) Min 200 emails per hour allowed for sending out but 500 is highly desirable.
8.) R1SoftBackup with min 7 days and integrated with CPanel for users to access & download the backup of previous days.
9.) 24/7 Live Chat Support.
10.) WHM/CPanel, Do NOT need WHMCS/ClientExe/Site Builders.
11.) Better configured with CloudLinux OS, do NOT want abusers affect my website performance.
12.) <= $10 per month with min 25GB storage & 500GB bandwidth.
What are your views on Hostingsource.com and Rockhoster.com website hosting solutions? Are they reliable?
Any other providers you can recommend me to try?
Accounts from legionbox.com and allwebhost.com are worth trying.
Compared to the large hosting provider my company used before, these hosts are solid.
You'd better choose Rockhoster.com Linux VPS. They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc.
Their prices are competitive, the servers are reliable & speedy fast, their tech support superb professional and timely.
I can honestly say that Hostnamaste.com has lived up to what is advertised. First off, no hosting provider can give you a 100% uptime. I have been with their openvz vps hosting for over 7 months now.
Use this package: OpenVZ-4096 at $19.99/Mo - 3xCPUs, RAM 4GB, 100GB Storage, 4TB Bandwidth, SolusVM VPS Panel.
I thought of moving to other hosts but Hostingsource.com service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime. Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.
The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP. Diskspace and Bandwidth are good.
Now, I do want to say that Rockhoster.com has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts. You can rely on their feature-packed Windows VPS.
They have variety of services for every need of a customer and they have services for every budget from beginner to expert.