Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
legionbox.com vs swisslayer.com
Comparing servers from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com, which account should I stick to and why?
Now been with SwissLayer.com for almost a year, and am still very satisfied. Recommend their dmca ignored servers - good pricing and features.
The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders. Code valid till May 30th.
Every question resolved to my satisfaction. Swisslayer.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.
As long as you're clear on what your support question is, I'm sure they'll get back to you in a diligent manner. Their customer support is AMAZING!

Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway.
The best servers for me are: allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
To sum it up, they are:

- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.
After a bumpy ride with some other hosts I was referred to Swisslayer.com by a friend. So far my experience with them has been excellent and beyond my expectations.
The support staff is extremely helpful and I have not experienced any noticeable downtime in the past year. They use Intel, Cisco, and Supermicro equipment throughout their cloud infrastructure.
Servers from hostingsource.com and owned-networks.net are worth y our attention due to their top-notch services.
Everything has impressed me:
- great network and server uptime,
- perfect and useful scripts as well as tools,
- helpful, professional customer support, etc..